The Sri Lanka College of Health Informatics Academic Sessions are scheduled to be held on 15th December.
We invite submissions that address the latest developments and innovations relevant to digital health, including but not limited to:
- Public Health informatics
- Clinical informatics
- Medical Education Informatics
- Information System Governance and Management
- Information for Action in Health
- Digital Innovations in Medicine/Health
- Policy and Ethics in Digital Health
This scientific conference is an opportunity to foster coordination among researchers in the health informatics domain, encourage comparative research, identify potential research gaps, and ultimately build a sense of community among academics working on health informatics.
We welcome research abstracts on the aforementioned focus areas. Abstracts will be organized into thematic panels, to be composed by the program committee. We invite contributions from early-career scholars as well as established researchers.
When submitting, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Abstract submission deadline: 31st October 2023.
- Notification of acceptance and finalization of submissions: 22nd – 30th November 2023.
- Submissions must be original and previously unpublished.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (excluding references).
- References are not required, but if you prefer to use any, use Vancouver style for citations and references.